Who would win?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Training Regiment

To make your work out harder and get maximum results faster wear a lot of heavy layers. I wear A tee-shirt,under armour cold gear, and two hoodies. I also wher a pair of PJ botoms a pair of my Jiu-Jitsu pants then a pair of runing pants. I also where two pairs of socks
WARM-UP AND STRECH


ROUND1: Toneing and strength
Push-ups untill failure
Sit-ups untill failure
Leg-lifts untill failure
Dead-bugs untill failure
Neck-lifts untill failure
Squats untill failure
Calf raises untill failure


ROUND 2: Cardio, speed, and agility
Run 3 Miles at a moderate pace should be done in about 22 minutes or less
Foward roll 30 times
Backward roll 30 times
Side roll 30 times
50 Sprawls
Punch a heavy bag or shadow box for 5 minutes
Jump rope for 5 minutes
Repeat sprawls
Repeat boxing


Round 3: Rest and Strech


Round4: Repeat Muscle and strength with less layers if you were weraing any


Round 5: Repeat Cardio,Speed and Agility with less layers if you were wearing any


Estimated workout time: 2 hours

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kyle, do you really do this whole thing? Two hours? What are dead bugs? I'm down with the push ups and sit ups but I just don't think I'd survive an MMA Crash Course. Better you than me!
    I know you weren't looking forward to this blog, but I think writing about something you really get into might be neat for you. First, we'll all get to see what's neat about MMA and you'll get other people interested = awesome idea. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm... HELL?! Sheesh that is some crazy shit bro..

    ReplyDelete